April 18, 2011

I have the feeling that affects don’t exist, that affects are just emotions viewed through the distorting lens of critical distance.

.



I have the feeling that affects don’t exist, that affects are just emotions viewed through the distorting lens of critical distance.

Every ten years I have a devastating life crisis which lasts for approximately ten years.

We are all tortured in our own way. My way is a lot.

The perfect revenge will be if someone is still reading our books long after all of the mediocre, but currently much more popular, writers are forgotten.

I don’t think it’s going to happen but, at the same time, I very much hope I’m wrong.

Glue awkwardness.

One potential fantasy among many.

An extreme and sometimes uncomfortable tenderness.

Against Virno's 'Post-Fordism is the communism of capital' we reply 'Neoliberalism is the totalitarianism of capital.' Searching for the rhetoric that will truly activate change.

Neoliberalism is the totalitarianism of capital.

Every country gets their thug.

Like wanting to have wild sex right after someone dies. – Lynne Tillman

There is no force like guilt to create intense reality effects. – Jan Verwoert

I recommend paranoia, it generates a lot of creativity – Jeanne Randolph

Okrent's Law: The pursuit of balance can create imbalance because sometimes something is true."

Wren's law: Whatever you post on Facebook will come back to haunt you later.



.

No comments: